SCD Blueberry Pancakes | SCD, GAPS, Low FODMAP, Low Oxalate
Fluffy delicious, you almost forget it's not the real thing.
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- 1½ tbsp sunflower seed butter May substitute other nut butters if not on low oxalate diet
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey Substitute maple syrup for Low FODMAP
- ¼ cup pineapple juice May substitute with water
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat. Once the skillet is fully pre-heated coat it with a thin layer of cooking oil (non-virgin olive oil works, if that's what you like to use)
- In a blender or food processor, add all the ingredient together and blend until smooth
- Pour a ladle-full of the batter in an even circle in the center of the pan
- Cook for 4 minutes per side
Sodium: 171mgCalcium: 57mgVitamin C: 5mgVitamin A: 374IUSugar: 14gFiber: 2gPotassium: 158mgCholesterol: 246mgCalories: 299kcalTrans Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 4gFat: 20gProtein: 11gCarbohydrates: 21gIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!