Homemade Berry Jam | SDC, Paleo, GAPS
Thick and delicious homemade berry jam
- 2 cups berries raspberries, blueberries and strawberry works well
- ¾ cup honey
- Put berries and honey in a saucepan and cover.
- Cook berries on medium for 6-9 minutes until boiling.
- Remove cover and simmer for 20 minutes. To check if jam is done, freeze a spoon for 10 minutes and dip the back of the spoon into the jam. If the jam doesn't run, it's ready!
- Pour the jam into a bowl with high walls (I use a measuring cup), and blend lightly.
- Let jam stand for 30 minutes. If you're in a rush, place it in the freezer for 15 minutes, on a trivet.
Sodium: 1mgCalcium: 4mgVitamin C: 1mgVitamin A: 14IUSugar: 23gFiber: 1gPotassium: 30mgCalories: 93kcalSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 1gProtein: 1gCarbohydrates: 25gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!