Cheesy Zucchini Linguine | SCD, Low FODMAP
Spiralize Zucchini lightly sautéed in a cheesy pink sauce
- 3 zucchini spiralized, organic
- ¾ cup coconut milk free of additives
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup tomato sauce SCD legal brand, or homemade
- 2 cloves garlic substitute 1 tbsp garlic oil for Low FODMAP
- 2 sprigs green onion use only green tops for Low FODMAP
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional. For best results coat the zucchini with salt and set over a colander. The salt will draw the water out of the zucchini. After 10 minutes rinse the zucchini and tap dry.
- In the meantime, bring a frying pan to medium-low heat. Add the coconut milk, tomato sauce, and cheesy and cook for 5 minutes, then turn the heat to low.
- Bring another frying pan to medium heat. Sautee the zucchini stirring frequently for 7 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the zucchini. Garnish with green onions. Server immediately.
Sodium: 169mgCalcium: 92mgVitamin C: 30mgVitamin A: 513IUSugar: 5gFiber: 2gPotassium: 574mgCholesterol: 7mgCalories: 146kcalSaturated Fat: 10gFat: 12gProtein: 5gCarbohydrates: 8gIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!