Amazing Chocolate Mousse | Paleo, GAPS, Low FODMAP, Dairy Free
Melt in your mouth chocolate mousse with just 4 ingredients
- 4 oz cacao butter chopped
- 1 can coconut cream 12 oz cans
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder add more if you like it dark
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp Himalayan salt table salt works, too!
- Melt the cacao butter in a double boiler (or melt in the microwave at 70% power, for 30 second bursts) until all the butter is completely melted
- Let the butter cool slightly for 5 minutes
- Place melted cacao butter, honey, coconut cream, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt in a food processor, using a mixing blade (you can use a steel blade, too), and blend all ingredients thoroughly
- Pour into 6 ramekins. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours, until firm
Sodium: 100mgCalcium: 10mgVitamin C: 2mgSugar: 1gFiber: 2gPotassium: 244mgCalories: 298kcalSaturated Fat: 25gFat: 31gProtein: 4gCarbohydrates: 10gIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!